How to Purchase Guest Bag?
Or, What is a Guest Bag? How do they work?
Or, How Do I Get My Dinner or Glass Heart for the Event?
In lieu of being at Wallowa Lake Lodge, we want you to feel like you are connected to the event by enjoying a special meal or receiving your commemorative hand-blown glass heart. For Wallowa County residents, we are offering a custom guest bag experience. Choose a meal kit prepared by The Ranger Rider that includes all the ingredients you need to cook a home cook meal, a bottle of wine, and/or a hand-blown glass heart. You get to choose how much or little goes into your custom guest bag experience and whether you want pick-up or delivery service. We are offering a 'white-glove' delivery experience in limited quantities and upon request.
Limited quantities are available for all items. This experience is optional. Guest Bags must be purchased by January 25 to receive this service. You do not need to purchase a guest bag to watch the live show.
Custom Guest Bag Items
- The ribeye meal kit is a Ribeye Steak with Blue Cheese Herb Butter, Roasted Red Potatoes, and Artisanal Romaine Caesar. The meal kit from the Range Rider includes 8 oz. Hand-cut Ribeye Steak, Compound Blue Cheese Butter, Red Potatoes, Fresh Herbed Oil, 1 Head Artisanal Romaine, House-made Creamy Caesar Dressing, Croutons, Grated Parmesan, Lemon Spiral, and instructions on how to cook your meal.
- The vegetarian pasta meal kit is a Creamy Pasta with Crispy Mushrooms, Roasted Zucchini, and Crusty Bread with Herbed Butter. The meal kit from the Range Rider includes Linguine Noodles, Mushroom Blend, Creamy Pasta Sauce, Lemon Spiral, Zucchini, Fresh Herbed Oil, ½ Baguette, Compound Garlic and Herb Butter, and instructions on how to cook your meal.
- The bottle of red wine is Rock Point Cabernet Sauvignon.
- The bottle of white wine is Estancia Pinot Grigio.
- Each hand-blown glass heart is unique and handmade by Moonshine Glass Art.
Guest Bag pick-up is on Saturday, February 6, 2021, from 2:00 to 4:00 pm at 103 HWY 82 in Enterprise. Please call us at 541-426-4524 x1031 if you have any questions.
PURCHASING GUEST BAGS IS NOW CLOSED.