How to Register to Bid
For the Hearts for Health Virtual Fundraiser, you will need to register in order to bid on the auction or donate to the event. Call 541-426-4524 x1031 if you need help.
The Detailed Steps on How to Register
- Click on this link to get to the online bidding site.
- Click on "get started" in the upper right-hand corner.
- Create an account or log-in to an existing account. If you don't have an account already, click the green button "create account" on the left side of the page.
- On the next screen, enter your email address in both fields and click the Recaptcha box confirming you are not a robot before clicking Confirm.
- The next screen will ask you to verify your email to continue registering.
- Check your inbox for the email address that was entered on the confirm email page. The email will be from “Greater Giving Login”. If you don’t receive an email, check your spam or promotions tab. You can also click the “Resend Email” button on the Verify Email page if needed.
- Within the email you received, click the provided link to verify your account.
- The link will connect you to building out your bidder account information.
- Use your email address as your Username.
- Create a password for your account. The password must be at least 7 characters in length and contain at least 2 non-alphabetic characters and 2 non-numeric characters.
- Enter your name and address.
- Enter your phone number. In order to receive text messages from Online Bidding, please include your Mobile Phone Number.
- Enter your credit card information. You will only be charged if you make a donation or are the winning bidder on an auction package. Greater Giving is a PCI-Level 1 Compliant credit card processing company. Your card information is securely stored and then removed from our database after the event.
- Confirm all information is correct and click the green “Create” button at the bottom of the page.
Watch This Video on How to Register